Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Salutations

Congratulations! You just found the most unfocused blog ever! My name's Sabrina and I'm a scatter brain :D My life orbits around my many intrests(and I keep finding new ones) So from here on out I'm going to be posting my adventures while attempting to decide my future job. Most people think that I should take the obvious, boring way. Me, though, I'm going straight there, and am going to figure it out myself. I'm only in my late teens so that's why I'm thinking about this now, and I know how this makes me sound immature(which I won't deny haha) I'm serious about my future.

Some things on my "to do list" are:
   ♡baking
   ♥fashion design
   ♡computer design
   ♥biology
   ♡tattoo artist
   ♥film making
   ♡novelist
   ♥manga writer/illustrator
So yeah... pretty scrambled, right?! Any who, thid is where I'm going to be posting every step I make, forward/backward. Hope you guys enjoy and give me feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment